all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Broken Collarbone

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
My 16 year old son and I have been doing S&S for 5 months. It’s been awesome training together and working toward the same goal. Then last week he broke his collarbone mountain biking. He won’t be able to do swings or get ups for months but we want to keep training together.

Does anyone have a lower body and core program that would work for him?

Thanks!

My 16 year old son and I have been doing S&S for 5 months. It’s been awesome training together and working toward the same goal. Then last week he broke his collarbone mountain biking. He won’t be able to do swings or get ups for months but we want to keep training together.

Thanks!
Check out the recent threads on Step-Ups

(and there is no core…)

Thanks!
Strength Aerobics / Iron Cardio, appropriate size bell, might have to drop the snatch portion of the complex initially if it shakes/bounces him too much, if you follow what I'm saying.

Thanks!
Definitely single-arm work (if okay) including swings, presses, rows, floor presses, curls, etc.

Any lower body and core work that doesn't cause pain.

There should be a few programs in the articles section that can be adapted to you and your son's needs (Kettlebell Mile, Strength Aerobics, etc.).

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom