all posts post new thread

PlanStrong/BuiltStrong Built Strong for one lift?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Erik W

Level 6 Valued Member
After attending Plan Strong this past weekend, a question occurs to me. In PS, we routinely discussed planning individual lifts more, or less, on their own. When I attended Built Strong last year, we mostly talked about programming for several lifts.

The question is: Do you know of a reason why I can't write a Built Strong plan for a single lift, like the kettlebell military press?

I have not attended Built Strong or Plan Strong, but I have bought Built Strong Minimalist and Victorious . And I think that Built Strong Minimalist for only the MP is very similar to Victorious II.
I've been wondering about this and now am not sure that I have understood correctly.
How did you keyin the data for only the MP ? Was it MP heavy weight then MP medium weight then MP light weight all in the Press input box, then leave all the other input lines blank and then use the generated program ?

I've been wondering about this and now am not sure that I have understood correctly.
How did you keyin the data for only the MP ? Was it MP heavy weight then MP medium weight then MP light weight all in the Press input box, then leave all the other input lines blank and then use the generated program ?
My guess is that's what will be done

The question is: Do you know of a reason why I can't write a Built Strong plan for a single lift, like the kettlebell military press?
Actually there are no reasons for which you can't do that. You can of course design a Built Strong Plan for one lift only. If you think about the procedure, you actually design a plan each lift individually.
And I think that Built Strong Minimalist for only the MP is very similar to Victorious II.
Actually both Victorious I and Victorious II fall under the category of Built Strong Plans, hence there are many similarities between Victorious and Built Strong Minimalist planning.

I hope you will find my answers useful.

Thank you for your question, Gents :)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom