all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Built Strong Minimalist

Could be but looks like it been made Maybe release date changed

Attachments

• 8B9C798F-3EF5-42DB-B794-90A2599E599D.jpeg
    8B9C798F-3EF5-42DB-B794-90A2599E599D.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 115
Could be but looks like it been made Maybe release date changed
could be. maybe there's some editing to be done.

I remember getting a track from a friend (he had worked so hard on it) - And I remember listening and thinking - this doesn't sound right ...

he had to confess a moment later - OH! that's not the final cut. Let me resend it!

A massage from the company.

Sorry, my team just told me that we had to pull that video off of the store in order to do some minor adjustments to it, but we will relaunch it soon, stay tuned please!

All right. Very excited. Seems to be online now:

• 8 week Built Strong plan + plan generator.
  • Squat, Push, Pull (upper body and midsection)
  • Video instructions on a variety of exercises (barbell, kettlebell, bodyweight).
Stilll 42% off with FALL2022.

Only problem is that I haven't finished watching Iron Cardio... and I have comitted to at least another 6 months of block training with different plans :) But given that this plan adresses the movements that I usually ommit, it might be a perfect inbetween cycle.

Victorious is great, so I am sure this one will deliver too!

Edit: Of course, I had to buy it. 50 pages of instructions on BTS3 and the exercises. There are actually three plans with 3-9 exercises of your choice.

Last edited:
All right. Very excited. Seems to be online now:

• 8 week Built Strong plan + plan generator.
  • Squat, Push, Pull (upper body and midsection)
  • Video instructions on a variety of exercises (barbell, kettlebell, bodyweight).
Stilll 42% off with FALL2022.

Only problem is that I haven't finished watching Iron Cardio... and I have comitted to at least another 6 months of block training with different plans :) But given that this plan adresses the movements that I usually ommit, it might be a perfect inbetween cycle.

Victorious is great, so I am sure this one will deliver too!

Edit: Of course, I had to buy it. 50 pages of instructions on BTS3 and the exercises. There are actually three plans with 3-9 exercises of your choice.
This strong and fit website is really churning this stuff out.

Well, I bought this program and used the 80% discount code they gave me to buy Iron Cardio (video, not book), but then they didn't give me a link to download videos, only sent me a link to pdf files (for both Built Strong Minimalist and Iron Cardio). I sent them an email. This is really weird.

Well, I bought this program and used the 80% discount code they gave me to buy Iron Cardio (video, not book), but then they didn't give me a link to download videos, only sent me a link to pdf files (for both Built Strong Minimalist and Iron Cardio). I sent them an email. This is really weird.
Should be ready to view in your account section. The after sales page shows only the downloadables.

Should be ready to view in your account section. The after sales page shows only the downloadables.
Yeah, that did it! Thank you! I didn't think I had an account, but it put everything into a long-dormant bjjfanatics account (which also has a John Danaher solo drills video I don't remember buying).

I guess now we're all just waiting for the spreadsheet.

Yeah, that did it! Thank you! I didn't think I had an account, but it put everything into a long-dormant bjjfanatics account (which also has a John Danaher solo drills video I don't remember buying).

I guess now we're all just waiting for the spreadsheet.
The John Danaher video was a freebie that was released at the beginning of Covid ;) and is worth a watch if you haven’t already done so.

It would seem that they may have pulled it down temporarily, maybe while they add this spreadsheet you guys were mentioning.

Screenshot_20220930-083831.jpg

are there kb ballistics included or what about hinge movement?
No. But the recommendation is to do swings on off days (specifically S&S style) or Iron Cardio, both with lighter than usual weights. The A+A program minimum from Fabio (from the newsletter) would probably work well here, too, if you favour heavier weights.

Back
Top Bottom