all posts post new thread

Barbell Built Strong

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Patrik Novák

Level 3 Valued Member
Hi everybody I want ask you about Fabios Zonin new program Built Strong ...
Are here someone who know something new or When Fabio will write a book or e-book ?

Iam from Europe and I dont have acess ho to US on Course.

Thanks appreciate IT
Best

Patrick

As I get this, its basically Easy Strength approach, using Plan Strong volume variability with BB, KB & BW choices to increase the weekly volume (vs true ES or PS)? Very close to Flies Right article from a few years ago?
Clearly the details would be a pretty involved spreadsheet, but does that seem about right?

@Nate, basically yes, but it's so much more than that. Fabio has been working with BuiltStrong for several years already, and has sorted out what approaches work best, how and where to use assistance exercises (this is significantly different than in PlanStrong), and lots of other things. He gives us a "real world", with a number of templates, and number of questions that might have come up already being answered, etc. You have the right idea, but the implementation of PlanStrong is very specific - variants, how to vary things across cycles, etc. - Fabio has done all that for BuiltStrong as well.

One could generalize that the continuum of PlanStrong 70, PlanStrong 50, and BuiltStrong moves gradually into more of a hypertrophy focus, and that's correct as far as it goes.

-S-

Fabio has a nice blog post on his most recent regimen while under quarantine. He makes it seem like that it can be adopted for the purpose of functional hypertrophy which may be a good intermediate step until the ebook comes.

For anyone who was able to attend BuiltStrong, does Fabio give an emphasis to time under tension or training under tempo?

Fabio has a nice blog post on his most recent regimen while under quarantine. He makes it seem like that it can be adopted for the purpose of functional hypertrophy which may be a good intermediate step until the ebook comes.
This or something different?

I hope a book is in the works!
Yes and if not that a few programs released in articles hopefully. I train martial arts and I do plan to compete again but call it vanity but I like building quality muscle as well. This seems like it would be a good fit for me. I know a couple of people where this would fit their desires.

Hi everyone, I am sorry or hijacking this thread, but I just recently noticed that the Built Strong and Second Wind Express disappeared from the list of special events. Does it mean that they won´t be repeated in the future? That would be a shame as I really looked forward to attend in the nearest future.

For anyone who was able to attend BuiltStrong, does Fabio give an emphasis to time under tension or training under tempo?
As far as I remember, Built Strong does not give any specific emphasis to time under tension or training under tempo.

To all those who were interested in taking the course, looks like there’s another scheduled Online for January!
Built Strong - Jan. 23-24, 2021

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom