all posts post new thread

PlanStrong/BuiltStrong Built Strong.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Luigib

Level 3 Valued Member
I have a question for the Built Strong zoom seminar, is it okay to participate if you want to learn hypertrophy, when I only practice bodyweight at the moment, or it is preferable to attend a Built Strong seminar once I have learned in the one-day trainings, kettelbells, Olympic barbell and bodyweight? What is better? Luigib.

Using BuiltStrong principle for choosing movements and a training regimen for bodyweight only can be done. The principles apply across all modalities, and you will be able to apply those principles as you learn other ways of strength training.

-S-

Okay, and how's it going? Do I have to participate in a seminar or how can I ask for help to have a BuiltStrong program?

If you want to understand how to create your own build strong programs, then you should take the seminar.

-S-

If you want to understand how to create your own build strong programs, then you should take the seminar.

-S-
Steve, are you able to purchase a Built Strong program like you can with Plan Strong? I can't see anything about that on the website. Cheerio

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom