all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Buy Kettlebells in Scandinavia/Europe

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

User 4484

It´s time for me to buy my own bells. I´ve looked around and tried to figured out what gives the best bang for the buck. Rogue Fitness (european) and or kettlebell fever seems to be the best bet.

Have you had any encounters with these bells or am I missing other great brands available in Europe?

I have a few from againfaster and they are pretty good. I have heard reviews for rogue bells though and when i get some more would go with either of these two companies. AgainFaster have a european base/supplier as well, as far as i know.

Found a swedish company which sells brand new RKC-bells with no shipping costs. Sounds like a good investment?

Could you post a link - I'm struggling to find anything bigger than 32 kg in the UK

The Swedish Eleiko kettlebells range 4 - 56 kg and are of very good quality. I have a 12 kg and a 16kg. They are the Russian style and have a good grip. They are on the link posted by @Stefan Olsson

Really!? Thats interesting. How do you know that?

Same shape, texture, branding style/size/position etc and the same colour coded bands around the handle - only the KB fever bells only have one band.

There are one or two companies selling their own branded versions of the same bell here in Australia too.

There must all be coming out of the same factory in China.

I have a Rogue 16kg and it is a well made bell but the texture is very course. It's fine. But I still don't think you can beat the dragondoor rkc bells.

Just want to adress to any fellow european than Rogue has a branch stationed in Finland and ships to most of the countries in Europe. Received my 24 and 32 bells a few days back. Looked and felt awesome! Quick shipping and fairly low price in comparison.

Thanks for the tip on Rogue. I had no idea they had a branch here in Finland. The kettlebells are very competitively priced.

What I don't like, though, is how bigger bells like a 48kg I'm looking for, are to be asked for by a quote. If its price doesn't kill me, I'm sure the shipping will. They still could be cheaper than the other alternatives so I'll give it a try.

Great to hear @Antti , a nice to have a fellow scandinavian around all that yanks here :D
Let me know how it goes with the beast and how Rogue responds to. I´m nowhere near 48k, but soon enough!

I will. I'm not going to do S&S with the 48kg, just some C&P.

Let me know if you're ever anywhere near Haparanda. We could maybe meet for some coffee, snus and training tips. Who knows, if there's alcohol involved I'll go for surströmming!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom