all posts post new thread

Off-Topic bye bye 2015, hello 2016

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Harald Motz

Level 8 Valued Member
I started with S&S on the first or second of January 2014, thus 2 years ago, 245 sessions in 730 days makes on average one session every third day. What does it deliver? I will further explore...
I am on this great forum for thirteen months and what I got here is very priceless. On this occasion I take a bow to Steve Freides, who does an incredible job in dealing with technical aspects, in moderating, and sharing of knowledge. In the last quarter I learned and had fun on three certifications to get first class teaching and got into contact with some fine women and men who are connected in a way or another. And when I reflect, on what I learn in here, it is...
basic, ordinary, simple, really down to earth. And visiting the forum, a course, a cert, makes it just a lot easier to cultivate these things. To make it short:

I wish everyone health and strength in 2016 and to meet one or another outa cyberspace.

Health & Strength to all!

And as for 2016 resolutions, I have one suggestion...

1424311_562492313905615_8739511233680710054_n.jpg

quotes and nuggets from 2015 I will keep in mind:

"...make it look effortless, beautiful..." Brett Jones on execution (at my SFG1)

"...the first rep is the Set Up!" Fabio Zonin (at my SFG2)

" ...there is a lineage, a tradition..." Tamer referring to the oldtime strongmen (at my SFG2)

"...increase your 80% to raise your 1RM." Doc Hartle (at my SFL)

"...is the best!" Pavel Macek on GTG (at the SFL)

Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom