all posts post new thread

Kettlebell C&p and sq program

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Deleted member 316

I am drawing a complete blank. Who was it that had a c&p and squat program for muscle gain and which program was it?

There is a program by Geoff Neupert posted by Pavel called "dry fighting weight". You can find it in the articles. It's not aimed at muscle gain specifically though

Just finishing up "Dry Fighting Weight" gained muscle mass, and lost fat. Friends who hadn't seen me in a week or two verbally said there was a difference, just like "Woah dude, your face is thinner, your shoulders are bigger."

Still have one week left. Very impressed.

I’m doing currently this:

Dbl clean & press 1, front squat x...
X is pyramid set. You go as high as you can and return back to 1. Rest between sets is up to you.
Today I did squat ladders up to 6. So workout was 36 squats and 11 c&p total. Tuesday is going to be vice versa, so it’s
C&p x, front squat 1...
Propably I go up to 6-7. Long term goal is to build volume. I alternate squat an c&p days so it’s also very time-efficient.
Does it work? Don’t know yet, but basically it should work very well for hypertrophy.

Edit: programming is similar to Total tension complex, but complex is clean&press+front squat..

How long did the ttc take to complete? I am looking for a program I can bang off in thirty minutes tops (preferably twenty minutes) in the morning before I head out the door.

Unfortunately my schedule will have me up at 3am to have a coffee and wake up, hit my home gym, and be on the road before 430am. Getting home around 7pm.

How long did the ttc take to complete? I am looking for a program I can bang off in thirty minutes tops (preferably twenty minutes) in the morning before I head out the door.

depending how high you climb, anywhere from 30-50 mins

My choice would be, and it is actually exactly what I'm doing now, Moving Target Complex over Total Tension Complex when short in time.
Moving Target Kettlebell Complex, Part II

I'm right now at 2-3-9 with 2x24kg and it takes just over 30 minutes for two rounds if I don't add anything as finisher.

For Dan John's 312 armour building, how many sets does he recommend and how often?

For Dan John's 312 armour building, how many sets does he recommend and how often?
I believe you set a timer for 10-20 minutes, rest only as much as needed to execute the next set with good form, and over time you get more work done (reps) in the given time frame.

I just found the article. The grad workout. All it says is to repeat alot.

“The Wolf,” which can be found in More Kettlebell Muscle is front squats and c&p, if I recall correctly. It’s often recommended.

Edit - I just checked. It's sets of cleans and sets of presses and front squats, rather than "clean and press" as one exercise.

There's also a few snatches in there one out of the three days.

Last edited:
“The Wolf,” which can be found in More Kettlebell Muscle is front squats and c&p, if I recall correctly. It’s often recommended.

Edit - I just checked. It's sets of cleans and sets of presses and front squats, rather than "clean and press" as one exercise.

There's also a few snatches in there one out of the three days.

solid program, probably at par with thr original kettlebell muscle

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom