all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Calf Work

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
An interesting study that supports the empirical evidence, nice find Kenny!

Training Files

I have files of information on various topics like this.

I have four notebook of information and multiple computer files, as well.

The information is broken down into various categories and then cross referenced.

I cross reference it because I can't remember when I put it at times.

Bench Press Plyometric Training is an example. I have it in "Bench Press Training" and "Plyometric Training"

All research articles that I have the important parts highlighted and I usually some of that information in partial sentence "Cliff Notes" for an even quicker reference.

With video presentation, I do something similar. I have a partial sentence regarding the reference. I then time stamp, the minute and second to that particular information.

That one of the reason that I am usually able to provide reference to the information that I post.

For those who are really passionate about information like this, I recommend it.

I generally work my calves with my warmup, jumping rope with a slow cadence and generating most of the push using only my calves. I get a pretty good burn after five minutes and the rest of me is warmed up for training.

Though I train barefoot or in minimalist shoes, if I don't include hopping, jump rope or raises, I tend to get mild calf strains during sports.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom