all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Call for Research Subjects for the Latest A+A Swing Protocols

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I'd like to do 104c please :).

I will be adding some extra walking in a bid to get a bit leaner but it won't be more than 10-20 km per week.

Quick question - is there any need for separate sub forums for each flavour of 103?

I felt I was getting lots of useful tips reading Miller and Anna's log - and having them comment. I wouldn't necessarily want to lose that.

cheers

I'd like to do 104c please :).
Done.

I felt I was getting lots of useful tips reading Miller and Anna's log - and having them comment. I wouldn't necessarily want to lose that.
TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch. The more unstructured the forums are, the easier information will flow - that's good. But at the same time, it becomes much harder for us to manage. Al and I have discussed the pros and cons of this approach several times and, no doubt, will continue to do so. The current approach is not etched in stone and may change; we'll see.

Your opinion is very much appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to offer it.

-S-

@aciampa also when I came back to S&S I started over 1-h swinging the 16 adding one set/week with the 20 then repeated with the 24. I can easily get my 10x10 in under 5 minutes with the 20 anytime. Grip endurance seems to be the limiting factor, particularly with my left hand. I have no trouble 2-h swinging the 24 or even the 32.

Last edited:
@aciampa I'd like to do 104C as my next program. I understand that you recommend doing 103 first but I have the itch to do some C+P ladders together with heavier swings. I would probably go up from my 20kg bell for swings to my 24kg bell. What do you think?

Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom