all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Call for Research Subjects for the Latest A+A Swing Protocols

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@Jeff Wagenaar Plan 111 is a snatch protocol that is appropriate for those who have a very competent 1-h swing, and some time under moderate volumes of heavy snatches. There are feeder protocols for plan 111 that use the 1-h swing as the practice tool.

How would you assess/describe your history.

@Jeff Wagenaar Plan 111 is a snatch protocol that is appropriate for those who have a very competent 1-h swing, and some time under moderate volumes of heavy snatches. There are feeder protocols for plan 111 that use the 1-h swing as the practice tool.

How would you assess/describe your history.
I can snatch the 53 for around 125 now and the 70 for 80 something and would like to break the 100 I'm 5 min for the 70. I've been playing with your swing / snatch program with the 106 swing and 80 snatch. 5 reps/min for six weeks with various sets

Strong work, @Jeff Wagenaar

What is your current volume? Snatches per week, x how many weeks. My concern is jumping you too high in overall volume.
Yesterday 106 18 sets of 5reps swing Tomorrow 12 sets snatch 5 reps with the 80. Then swings again going up to 20 some sets. Usually 3 days a week alternating I'm pretty sure it's the program you put out for the tsc maybe six months ago. Would you have a press program that would go well with it. I can double press 88s and would like to do double 106s by the end of the year

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom