all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Callous care products....

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

crazycanuck

Level 9 Valued Member
I recall a number of years ago having a callous moisturizer (specifically for this purpose), that was sold from a sports/ training sort of website. What I liked about it is that it was in a lip balm sort of tube, so convenient to use.

Does any one know of something similar or does this sound familiar? Thanks!

I recall a number of years ago having a callous moisturizer (specifically for this purpose), that was sold from a sports/ training sort of website. What I liked about it is that it was in a lip balm sort of tube, so convenient to use.

Does any one know of something similar or does this sound familiar? Thanks!
A few years ago I would have laughed at the thought of using any hand care products but I have come to realise how important taking care of your hands are.

Each night I moisturise my hands with just any hand cream. Once or twice a week I soak my hands in hot soapy water for 5 minutes or so then I use a pumice stone to file down and excess skin, so that they are smooth by the time I finish.

Of course from time to time, one tears or a hot spot appears. Then I use Snow Fire, it is a green petroleum based jelly type substance. It was recommended to me by the gymnastics club near to me. It is brilliant.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom