all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Cast iron kettlebells

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Other brands are more popular here. Can't tell if the finish will crack/flake except by the reports of others who have used for a while.

-S-

Other brands are more popular here. Can't tell if the finish will crack/flake except by the reports of others who have used for a while.

-S-

Thanks for your reply Steve. The offering is very limited because shipping to Finland is usually not available or ridiculously expensive. Guess I could give it a try...

@Nacho, the brand you're considering is sold on amazon.com - you might go there and read some reviews.

-S-

Thanks for the tip! I ordered these and just finished my first S&S session using them. Sold my competition bells.
Cool! May I ask, how wide is the handle clearance in cm? (Top of bell to handle)

I consider them for the future and they are available in Germany, too. And because I have large hands I need more space between bell and handle.

Cool! May I ask, how wide is the handle clearance in cm? (Top of bell to handle)

I consider them for the future and they are available in Germany, too. And because I have large hands I need more space between bell and handle.

Looks like its about 7cm

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom