all posts post new thread

Forum Business Categorization in most recent StrongFirst Speaks

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Matt McCracken

Level 5 Valued Member
I wanted to mention how helpful it was to me to utilize the following chart from the most recent StrongFirst Speaks.

Where do I learn how to train like that?
I am an...Then you need...
Experienced coach or athlete committed to learn AGT inside and outStrong Endurance™ seminar
OCR or outdoor athlete who needs the exact plans and instructions and just a little scienceAll-Terrain Conditioning™ course
Advanced minimalistThe Quick & the Dead book
Beginner to intermediate minimalistKettlebell Simple & Sinister book

It has been difficult for me to disseminate the deluge of information at StrongFirst (A mostly good problem). I have been in StrongFirst protocols for 1 year, completing Timeless Simple, RoP with a 24kg, and now working toward Solid or 40kg with Simple and Sinister. Anna C has been my awesome training advisor, but I find myself reading the articles and seeking to understand how they fit into a cohesive system for me.

I see that intermediate/advanced minimalist categories fit me best as work and raising 5 kids leaves me seeking the best value on the diminishing return spectrum. I would love to see material arranged along the above matrix as it allows me to research and implement the most relevant data for me.

Thanks again for the amazing work!

Last edited:
I wanted to mention how helpful it was to me to utilize the following chart from the most recent StrongFirst Speaks.
Yeah, the quality of the content in the last few newsletters was really extraordinary. I also have the feeling that the insta channel has improved during the last couple of months.

Really cool! SF doesn't stagnate.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom