all posts post new thread

Cause&Effect

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Week 16 of 2016

playing and practicing iron games and some bodyweight movements, with very little sweat.

happy, that I did two reps for the first time

@ 50kg + 32kg
feeling oldtime when doing this

Last edited:
Week 18 of 2017

@48kg
after lots of heavy swings since beginning of the year I am back to snatching and I am pleased to be able to snatch the beast, which I did not for very long time. I am about 10kg lighter as back then.

@2x36kg
first time ever I cleaned them, bottom up style. Taming iron.

Week 18 of 2017

@48kg
after lots of heavy swings since beginning of the year I am back to snatching and I am pleased to be able to snatch the beast, which I did not for very long time. I am about 10kg lighter as back then.

@2x36kg

Wow! On both accounts!

Impressive feats of strength @Harald Motz. Well done.

Week 18 of 2017

@48kg

@2x36kg

Week 19 of 2017

@50kg
This is how my A+A swing-work for repeats of fives look like.

@2x32kg
over a year ago, since I did this. A bit of a shaky rep to build up upon. This lift drives home each and every tension cue. I did not dare to do any breathing movement while pressing up and down.

@Lee Hunt, @Michael Scott thanks for your comments.

week 20 of 2017

170kg
after @Frank_IT asked about the zercher which I did not for almost half a year. I did a set yesterday, and loaded the bar for double bodyweight today.
Apart from that I am keeping my everyday specialized variety playtime routine with lots of bup work which I currently tolerate well, because (me thinks) I use expand the hands rubber bands frequently. Did my first shaky bottom up clean of 2x40kg. Some get ups a bit of ring work and stretching, alactic snatch or swing work. An ab wheel here and there, a few handstandpushups...

@Antti & @masa : thank you very much

A lot of really impressive things going on in here. I'm new to the forum and will certainly be following along!

I know you're humble enough to always say you've got relative strength, my friend... But this is not something seeing everyday in life!
Great job, @Harald Motz! There is a reason why you're so highly regarded inside this comunity!
Indeed, you carry your strength with great grace Harald

Harald, your IG is insane, defintely one of my favorites!
You can do anything and well, a true inspiration!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom