Cbd oil

Discussion in 'Diet and Nutrition' started by HUNTER1313, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Tobias Wissmueller

Tobias Wissmueller Quadruple-Digit Post Count

Started taking a few drops of 5% CBD oil before going to bed. Have trouble winding down and a very light sleep. Thought I give it a try after reading this thread.

After a week I can say, that it calms me down, my sleep is deeper and I feel more recovered the next morning. I can just guess that my sleep is deeper because I can not remember the dreams I had. Usually, I would wake up and "remember" lots of "things" that I have dreamt during the night, which is a sign that I got kicked out of a REM phase in a non-natural way. At least, that is how I make sense of it.

North Coast Miller and Bret S. like this.
  2. HUNTER1313

HUNTER1313 More than 500 posts

I feel the same way. I take it before bed and feel I get a deeper sleep. Still wake up once a night for a drink or to take a leak, but just feels like a deeper sleep

Tobias Wissmueller and Bret S. like this.
  3. Bret S.

Bret S. Quadruple-Digit Post Count Certified Instructor

Better sleep probably has the most 'bang for the buck' healthwise, my sleep has been crappy for the last couple months. @North Coast Miller swears by Ashwaganda root, but I've yet to try it, maybe it's time to make a move..

Tobias Wissmueller likes this.
  4. North Coast Miller

North Coast Miller More than 2500 posts

I still take it, though went a couple months between big bottles and am happy to be taking it again. Better sleep and just plain better baseline overall wellbeing - not a ton, but enough to notice.

Bret S. and Tobias Wissmueller like this.
  5. Abdul-Rasheed

Abdul-Rasheed Quadruple-Digit Post Count

I started taking it around evening, a couple of weeks back. My results are exactly this. Deep and restful sleep.

6. HUNTER1313

How much are you taking? Is it straight cbd or is there some thc?
    I usually take the one with a very low thc during the week when I know I need to function earlier in the morning. And take a higher thc on the weekends when I know I can sleep in

7. Abdul-Rasheed

Abdul-Rasheed Quadruple-Digit Post Count

1 ml most every day around evening, is what I do. Less than 0.3 thc.

8. HUNTER1313

I take 1ml. Depending on which product it is either .89 to 22

9. Geoff Chafe

Geoff Chafe Quadruple-Digit Post Count

The research I have seen shows the minimum effective dose is 30mg of CBD and as high as 50mg per dose.

Sounds expensive for something that may do what it is reported to do.

10. LejonBrames

LejonBrames Triple-Digit Post Count

Many people take 5-10mg a day of full spectrum and see benefits.