all posts post new thread

Nutrition Cbd oil

• Thread starter Deleted member 316
  • Start date
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Started taking a few drops of 5% CBD oil before going to bed. Have trouble winding down and a very light sleep. Thought I give it a try after reading this thread.

After a week I can say, that it calms me down, my sleep is deeper and I feel more recovered the next morning. I can just guess that my sleep is deeper because I can not remember the dreams I had. Usually, I would wake up and "remember" lots of "things" that I have dreamt during the night, which is a sign that I got kicked out of a REM phase in a non-natural way. At least, that is how I make sense of it.

I feel the same way. I take it before bed and feel I get a deeper sleep. Still wake up once a night for a drink or to take a leak, but just feels like a deeper sleep

Started taking a few drops of 5% CBD oil before going to bed. Have trouble winding down and a very light sleep. Thought I give it a try after reading this thread.

After a week I can say, that it calms me down, my sleep is deeper and I feel more recovered the next morning. I can just guess that my sleep is deeper because I can not remember the dreams I had. Usually, I would wake up and "remember" lots of "things" that I have dreamt during the night, which is a sign that I got kicked out of a REM phase in a non-natural way. At least, that is how I make sense of it.
I feel the same way. I take it before bed and feel I get a deeper sleep. Still wake up once a night for a drink or to take a leak, but just feels like a deeper sleep
Better sleep probably has the most 'bang for the buck' healthwise, my sleep has been crappy for the last couple months. @North Coast Miller swears by Ashwaganda root, but I've yet to try it, maybe it's time to make a move..

Better sleep probably has the most 'bang for the buck' healthwise, my sleep has been crappy for the last couple months. @North Coast Miller swears by Ashwaganda root, but I've yet to try it, maybe it's time to make a move..

I still take it, though went a couple months between big bottles and am happy to be taking it again. Better sleep and just plain better baseline overall wellbeing - not a ton, but enough to notice.

I started taking it around evening, a couple of weeks back. My results are exactly this. Deep and restful sleep.

How much are you taking? Is it straight cbd or is there some thc?
I usually take the one with a very low thc during the week when I know I need to function earlier in the morning. And take a higher thc on the weekends when I know I can sleep in

I take 1ml. Depending on which product it is either .89 to 22

The research I have seen shows the minimum effective dose is 30mg of CBD and as high as 50mg per dose.

Sounds expensive for something that may do what it is reported to do.

Everyone seems to be raving about CBS oil. Sounds like it pretty much helps with whatever ails you. Has anyone here used it? For what ailments? Did it work? Any side effects? My new benefit plan covers it so I may try it. They have a straight cbd oil, a 50/50 CBS and thc, and one that is mainly thc.
I used it to alleviate a bit of back pain I was having when I first started Jiu Jitsu and it definitely worked for me. Try not to make my mistake though, the first bottle I bought had a high THC content in and yeah.. the rest is history.

From what I read from a reputable SFG that also knows a lot about marijuana products, it's that CBD isn't assimilated well when ingested. Only about 10% makes it into the system. A bit more, around 25-30% when taken sublingual. Also it takes a lot of CBD to feel the effects, I remember thinking it would take a lot of 10mg/ml oil to reach the desired amount, like a whole 30ml bottle. I don't recommend smoking but I think going for vaporizing would be the most effective method of getting it into the system.

Here, I found the post:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fprojectfextern%2Fposts%2F642151706558566&width=500" width="500" height="296" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media">

A note on the 'effective dosage', the study most people refer too when they say you need a lot was done with pure isolated CBD.

Full spectrum CBD has been shown to be a lot of effective because of the Entourage Effect of all the other alkaloids and terpenes and cannabinoids.

I have found effect from 10mg, and many people take therapeutic doses of 3-20mg.

Thanks for your insight on this. I'm not sure I can find full spectrum CBD in Quebec stores though. I'll have to look it up.

No problem, I've found most retail sources of CBD are of questionable quality and overblown price. I order online from a few retailers that provide independent lab reports of their batches for quality assurance.

Everyone seems to be raving about CBS oil. Sounds like it pretty much helps with whatever ails you. Has anyone here used it? For what ailments? Did it work? Any side effects? My new benefit plan covers it so I may try it. They have a straight cbd oil, a 50/50 CBS and thc, and one that is mainly thc.
I used CBD last year when I just started BJJ mainly for aches, pains and a bit of relaxation after training. I can say it really worked for me personally and as a matter of fact I ordered two more bottles on Tuesday to start using it again.

Now, I’m no expert but you should also be very mindful of where you get your CBD oil from. Reason being, it’s not all the same. Some are organic and some, in fact the majority, are processed using butane as opposed to CO2 which is how the organic CBDs are extracted.

My rule of thumb is also to never be tempted by a company that used the “CBD %” as their main selling point, these companies are usually selling cheaply made CBD. I done a ton of research over the weekend to make sure that the new product I’ve bought was the right one, it’s all out there if you’re interested man.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom