all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Cerakote Kettlebells!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
My bells are 'kroon' that means 'crown'

No clue where they originate but they are smooth, classic and dont rust that quickly. i dont know any brand in my country of higher quality than these.20170819_171857.jpg

LOL, walked into it...
We can buy bells over here at 1 pound ( not sure of dollar conversion but probably 1 dollar 50) per kg. Not perfect but they do the job..
I've seen the Wolverson bells before...lovely bells

Wolverson black series are lovely, but to be honest the cheapo bodymax bells you can buy on Amazon.uk are just fine IMO.

I don't like the look of the cerakote. Bells should look black and evil.

Fitness Factory in Mundelein sells a 24 kg kettlebell for $64.99. Considering that is not far from you @The Nail, that would save you money, if you so desired...

XTEKB62.jpg

I dipped my toes in the cerakote pool with a 'Sig Pink' 8kg competition bell from Kettlebell Kings. So far I've only used it for arm bars and farting around with curls.

It was also my first 35 mm handle comp bell.

Very pleased with the product, both the 35 mm handle / window and the cerakote.

In my collection, I've got some older VF Precision bells with the flat spots; I think I'll start upgrading these to cerakote replacements because I find the 35 mm handle more comfortable than the VF 33 mm handle with flat spot.

Now if only Kettlebell Kings offered the full range of 'normal' colors in cerakote...

Cerakote is not going to make you stronger. Just another shiny nonsense created to draw some more money out of your wallets.
Keep your old bells and do more C&Ps - those fix everything!

Just relax a little bit. These look cool AF. If having cool looking training equipment motivates a person to workout more, then these will in fact make you stronger. Always remember Bear's Rule #1: the best workout is the one that you will do consistently.

Just relax a little bit. These look cool AF. If having cool looking training equipment motivates a person to workout more, then these will in fact make you stronger. Always remember Bear's Rule #1: the best workout is the one that you will do consistently.

Haha, I am even more relaxed nowadays than I've been that one and half year ago.

Also, I am not sure how many people get motivated for consistent and dedicated
training just by changing the material of their training equipment. My guess: close to none.

Can't we own cool equipment just because it's fun?

For most of us, this is recreational, after all.

P.S. This stuff is cheap compared to golf clubs or high end fishing or hunting gear.

By all means, own whatever is close to your heart.

They do look cool. I'm not going to buy them, but have at it!

My money will be spent for greens fees for the Callaway golf clubs I bought last year. My chipped 10 year old body solid bells will have to do.

These look amazing. I own a pile of competition bells and half of me gets annoyed from the paint chipping all over the floor, but the other half of me likes the "worn" look. I "need" a pair of 10's and a pair of 36's... tough to justify slapping down that kind of dough rn though... but I'll find a way :)

I like the way we pay more to own objects that are deliberately heavy (KBs, plates etc) and we really, really pay to own stuff that's light (bikes etc).

It's a funny aspect of humans - you can sell them extreme stuff for loads of money.
This is so very true! As a cyclist and climber I have always been weight conscious to the extreme. (Think cutting the borders off your maps light...) So yeah... insane amounts of money on light. My wallet gets light as well....
For heavy stuff I'm not bothered. I go for as cheap as possible, if not cheaper

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom