all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Cerakote Kettlebells!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Those are very cool indeed. I'm sure UK shipping costs a bomb but, should my financial circumstances change drastically for the better, I'd order a whole set of camouflage competition bells in a heartbeat.

Those are very cool indeed. I'm sure UK shipping costs a bomb but, should my financial circumstances change drastically for the better, I'd order a whole set of camouflage competition bells in a heartbeat.
Buying Wolverson's comp KBs (which are awesome), having them shipped, buying cerakote coating and then having it professionally applied to the KBs costs me less than buying and shipping KBs from the US...
And I live in Germany! You're based in the UK so maybe you can save yourself the shipping and pick them up directly at Wolverson's.

Buying Wolverson's comp KBs (which are awesome), having them shipped, buying cerakote coating and then having it professionally applied to the KBs costs me less than buying and shipping KBs from the US...
And I live in Germany! You're based in the UK so maybe you can save yourself the shipping and pick them up directly at Wolverson's.

It's still a long drive from where I live, but you are correct. Plus I'd probably just re-spray them myself using regular rattle cans as I'm not really that bothered by the durability of the paintwork and actually like the way KBs look once the paint's started to come off.

Actually, if money was no object whatsoever, I'd probably order a full set of chrome-plated competition bells factory direct from China: china kettlebell,clubbell&racks-Wulian Xinya Sports Goods Co.,Ltd

I ordered a 20 kg competition bell from them a couple of months ago and couldn’t be more pleased with it.... unless of course it had the new ceracote finish. KK puts out a great product and their customer service is second to none. And now is a good time to save some cash if you want one of these ceracote bells. Black Friday discounts start today and go through the weekend. Use coupon code “Black” for 20% off.

Actually, if money was no object whatsoever, I'd probably order a full set of chrome-plated competition bells factory direct from China: china kettlebell,clubbell&racks-Wulian Xinya Sports Goods Co.,Ltd
:eek:
No!
Imagine taking them outside during the summer. You'd need to workout with closed eyes to avoid getting blinded by the reflecting sunlight.

You can always pick up your order on your way back from a vacation or something like that. For example someone living in Liverpool or Manchester who's on a short trip to London or the southern beaches. The factory is on the way there.

Cerakote is not going to make you stronger. Just another shiny nonsense created to draw some more money out of your wallets.
Keep your old bells and do more C&Ps - those fix everything!

Wait are you telling me that sweet, sweet capitalism doesn’t replace hard work and dedication? I’m in trouble then. :p

These are neat though. Definitely way too pricey for me but I’d love to handle one. The standard Kettlebell Kings power coat feels amazing as is so I can’t be missing out too bad.

Wait are you telling me that sweet, sweet capitalism doesn’t replace hard work and dedication? I’m in trouble then. :p

These are neat though. Definitely way too pricey for me but I’d love to handle one. The standard Kettlebell Kings power coat feels amazing as is so I can’t be missing out too bad.

Don't you worry - I think there won't be any capitalism without hard work and dedication: these go together like vodka and pickles!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom