all posts post new thread

Certs

LouisGordon

Level 5 Valued Member
SO I do see the SGF 1 and so forth on the site. I do know there is some specialty certs as well and instructor levels. I was hoping first for a complete list of these from StrongFirst.

Bonus question is, as I have mentioned about nutrition and personal training those certs but if you feel another certification has improved your StrongFirst please list that as well and why.

I believe there are four, SFG 1, SFG 2, SFL for barbell lifting, and SFB for Bodyweight training. Once you have all four I believe you can apply for Elite. Currently, training for SFG 2. Habe a strong day!

I was hoping first for a complete list of these from StrongFirst.
On our website, click on BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR. Here's a link: SFG I StrongFirst Kettlebell Instructor Certification | StrongFirst. You'll see 4 different certs, and additional information about Elite status for people who complete all 4.

Additional events we have are not certifications but we have many and in various formats and at locations all around the world. See FIND AN EVENT. Here's a link: Event Calendar | StrongFirst You'll Professional Seminars, which is what I think you're asking about. You'll also see certs (see above) and Workshops.

-S-

Back
Top Bottom