all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Cheap to FREE Do It Yourself Grip Machine for MONSTER Grip and Forearms

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

ZFJango

Level 1 Valued Member
Money is a huge factor for us when we decide what we can and cannot do as far as fitness, strength building, and body building. Here is a video showing you how to make a very simple machine for grip and forearm work.

I have thought about making a Grip Machine before, but never did. I could make that work with an Olympic Bar on Pins in a Power Rack, and use my hand bar, from my Hand and Thigh apparatus, with a loading pin. I like it.

@ZFJango Woukd you add that on a day you use Grippers? Maybe I could use it to finish thumb intensive exercises like Pinching and Cine Pinch, to work the fingers.

I have thought about making a Grip Machine before, but never did. I could make that work with an Olympic Bar on Pins in a Power Rack, and use my hand bar, from my Hand and Thigh apparatus, with a loading pin. I like it.

@ZFJango Woukd you add that on a day you use Grippers? Maybe I could use it to finish thumb intensive exercises like Pinching and Cine Pinch, to work the fingers.
Geoff, Absolutely. This is also a great finishing routine after a normal workout to really slam the grip. Your Power rack will be a perfect set-up for this mod. Use care, though, because grip is one of the easiest to over-train. Pay attention to your body. Let me know how it works out on your rack. Thank you for watching.

Could you use it to substitute Grippers for specific variety? Use a Grip Machine, like a Gripper, with Squats or Presses.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom