all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Cheers, New Year's Eve!

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Harald Motz

Level 8 Valued Member
Have a good one, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Stay safe, healthy and have fun.

My advice (for me) to have a strong one: leaving a glass or two out of the tank. Avoids failure. Less fun?

Principles carry over.

All the best from the WestWood.

Anyone up for bringing in the bells at midnight with an on the minute for 10 minutes session?.....nope, me neither. A happy and strong new year to all and a big shout out to all the SF staff at work oiling the cogs of this fine machine. Budem zdorovi. Salute. Salut. sante. Prost. Gan bay. L'chaim. Fe sahatek. Nazdravi. And cheers!

Harald, I know your town name translates as West Wood in English. (Western Forest, if I understand correctly.) We have a Westwood, NJ, near us - about 6 miles (1o km) away and when we used to ride bicycles, we often rode there.

My wife's last name is Eastwood, and we always used to joke that if we lived there, she's be an Eastwood (Östlicher Walt) from Westwood.

Thank you for the good wishes, and Happy New Year to you, too.

-S-

Harald, I know your town name translates as West Wood in English. (Western Forest, if I understand correctly.)
West Wood or Western Forest aka Westerwald is a little landscape. I assume there are megacities out there, bigger in square miles than this landscape.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom