all posts post new thread

Old Forum Chicken? -Pavel?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Remember, these guys eat tons of veg and no meat at all!

Fer cryin' out loud, can't get .img to show up

so here is link to the guys I am referring to, cousins...
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac190/GeoffreyLevens/Gorillas-fight_zps4153ebd5.jpg

DOH!!! That was strange. Oh well, there it is anyway, actually couple of my nephews training for their next MMA bouts

By the way, I have the answer the age-old question, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

The answer is: It depends...

on which got laid first.

Thank you -- I'll be here all week!

Beef tastes better than chicken.

If you disagree, you are wrong.

I think a list of approved vegetables would probably include beets, avocado, and iron.

The stores are out of broccoli, loccoli.  Can't remember who said that, think it is P.J. Rourke.

Inevitable I guess but had to be posted (from The Matrix)
“How did the machines know what Tasty Wheat tasted like. huh? Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe what I think Tasty Wheat tasted like actually tasted like oatmeal or tuna fish. That makes you wonder about a lot of things. You take chicken for example, maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything.”

I had a thought last night at dinner. We were eating roast lamb. I doubt Pavel would approve. Too timid of an animal. I tried to make up for it with an antelope burger for lunch today.

But lambs/sheep pretty closely related to mountain goats, sort of and they are very sure footed, brave, and head bang like nobody's business

Gergely, duck is fine.  It is hard working bird.  Turkey is just an overgrown chicken.  Ostrich is not from my hemisphere, so no opinion.

I would think ostrich would be fine as they have been known to gut and kill a human, so pretty damn fierce and well armed!

If anyone bothered to look at what's truly anabolic in terms of food it's simply calories. Beef wins because it's higher calorie. Just eat more chicken and worry about more important things. Example, when I eat McDonald's on weekend when I'm home I order by the 6, so 6 mc chicken at once. That's plenty. It has lettuce so I'm good there. I love vegetables just never eat them, really maybe once a month at best.

Oops, I think we've just labelled a whole nation as weaklings... (Turkey) ?

I guess pork/ham/bacon mmm is off the menu for those trying to lose weight?

Thanks Chief.

Never had ostritch, but there's a farm not too far from where I live. Will try it sometime.

As for duck, I've always prefered it to chicken:)

Taking the showdown to a different level - Pavel : Chicken- v - vegetarianism (nuts, lentils/legumes, milk, no fish, eggs ok either way so not counted.....?)  :)

If the chicken doesn't win this it's in big trouble...

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom