all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Circus Strongmen

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)

Wolv3rus

Level 3 Valued Member
So I stumbled across this guy named Sergey Tsyrulnikov, a bodybuilder from Kasachstan and this guys strength is just absolute nuts. He's breaking chains, bending hammers and horseshoes, ripping soda cans apart.... In the Video you'll see Eddie Hall and Brian Shaw attempt to do some of these test and failing all of them.
What kind of training is Sergey doing to achieve that strength?

So I stumbled across this guy named Sergey Tsyrulnikov, a bodybuilder from Kasachstan and this guys strength is just absolute nuts. He's breaking chains, bending hammers and horseshoes, ripping soda cans apart.... In the Video you'll see Eddie Hall and Brian Shaw attempt to do some of these test and failing all of them.
What kind of training is Sergey doing to achieve that strength?

Don’t want to be disrespectful to anyone however some circus tricks might really be “circus tricks” …, I had watch a David Copperfield show live in Vegas …

Last edited:
It was watching a circus strongman press a gold coloured kettlebell that started my journey to discover StrongFirst.
At the time I couldn't understand how he could possibly perform the same movement every day without major DOMS.
Not just the allure of the gold bell :)

Back
Top Bottom