all posts post new thread

Barbell Classic book by Andy Bolton and Pavel Tsatsouline is back in print

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

StrongFirst

StrongFirst is proud to publish Deadlift Dynamite by Andy Bolton, the lifter who broke the mythical 1,000-pound deadlift barrier, and Pavel Tsatsouline.

Deadlift Dynamite will take you from your first steps in the iron game to as far as you are willing to go—all the way to world class if you have what it takes.

You will learn:
  • 1,000-pound deadlift technique, painstakingly deconstructed—just “copy and paste”
  • Championship power squat and bench press skills, obsessively detailed
  • Programming: highly effective and remarkably efficient
  • Special strength stretches, so you can lift more and stay in the game longer
  • A priceless arsenal of the highest-yield assistance exercises
  • The definitive guide for using kettlebells to increase your barbell strength
  • The best abdominal exercises—lab and platform tested
Whether you are a newbie or a platform veteran ready to advance to the big leagues, Deadlift Dynamite is the answer.

Available in paperback, Kindle, and PDF. DON’T KEEP YOUR STRENGTH WAITING, GET YOUR COPY TODAY

I own this book and read it several years ago. It did a lot for my dealift and squat. I kinda aged out of that stuff and now only work with kettlebells. But I would certainly recommend Deadlift Dynamite to anyone wanting to make gains with deadlift and squats. I think the Periodization method was very good.

I own this book and read it several years ago. It did a lot for my dealift and squat. I kinda aged out of that stuff and now only work with kettlebells. But I would certainly recommend Deadlift Dynamite to anyone wanting to make gains with deadlift and squats. I think the Periodization method was very good.
This article by Andy Bolton about the deadlift ...

... is just _so_ good.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom