all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Client management system

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Peter Bolsius

Level 4 Valued Member
Good morning folks. I've been getting a few more 1 on 1 coaching students of late and I'm struggling to remember who has done what and where they are up to. I do this part time and students come to see me once every 2-3 weeks. Was just wandering if someone has a really simple system to keep up with this? I only have 10 or so clients. Cheers Peter

@Peter Bolsius, I see that you're a StrongFirst Certified Instructor. If you don't object, I will flag you as such here on our forum. Once I do that, you'll have access to an Instructors Only section where you might be more likely to find others dealing with the same situation. Just let me know.

-S-

Why don't you use a simple excel file with different datasheets? Nothing fancy but believe quite usefull.

Done - if you'd like me to move your post there, I can or, in this case, I don't mind if you post again there.

-S-

A year or so ago I had up to about 8 students/clients at a time that I was keeping track of. I had a Tul brand notebook with pages that are easy to insert & remove, and would make notes about each session in that student's section, or notes about what to do the next time. Low-tech, but effective for that number of people, and easy to carry to the gym and make notes there too.

I make a simple google doc for each one-on-one client (right now I see 15-18 per week) where I keep my notes. It is portable and shareable.
I also strongly encourage them (and all of my group-class students) to record their own sessions, including notes on recovery and any other relevant details.
Blake

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom