all posts post new thread

Nutrition Coffee or tea

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Deleted member 316

I've been trying this, but tea just isn't my cup of tea first thing in the morning. I miss my coffee. The taste. The aroma.
Is there actually any validity to this or can I go back to my coffee? For context I used to have coffee in the morning and when I was almost at work .y tea was cool enough to drink. Long commute. Now it's tea in the morning and coffee almost at work

I limit my morning caffeine by having a smaller amount of coffee rather than doing something like switching to green tea. While I listen to DeLauer now and then, I do notice that nuances are sometimes left out of his videos. I.e. Switching from coffee to (green) tea is only one of many ways to reduce caffeine. The video makes a point about caffeine raising cortisol, but how one changes their caffeine consumption, if at all, is open to individual choices.

I love tea. I used to drink gallons of it.

Now, recently relocated to the PNW, the cold, wet, dark winter has me loving coffee again.

OMG and the coffee is SO GOOD up there! Everywhere I got coffee around Seattle and Portland was just amazing when I was there last November. Enjoy...

I was raised on bad coffee. I've tried to switch to tea a bunch of times, but drinking it on an empty stomach does not agree with me at all.

I'm the same way. Sometimes when I have my green tea I just feel like throwing up. It really upsets my stomach. Other times I'm fine.

I was a lifelong tea drinker until I started transitioning onto the Warrior Diet. Tea on an empty stomach makes my stomach do somersaults. So now I drink coffee during underfed part of the day, and lots of tea when overfeeding.

Coffee definitely smells better.

But for someone with not much caffeine or alcohol tolerance - I stick to tea. Spiced chai, sometimes earl grey or full strength, and frequently non-caffeinated peppermint and such teas.

Coffee I reserve for cafe visits with company. It's more along the lines of Joie de vivre, then.

I love both, coffee more, but tea has really grown on me the last year.

but I can't live without my black coffee.. I'd give up beer first... That is sayin something

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom