all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Collection of programs by Geoff Neupert

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Xene

Level 6 Valued Member
Hi there

Today I received an email from Geoff (I am on the list) with a link to a special sale:

I hope this link works.
It‘s a collection of several programs by Geoff with a big sale.

So whoever is looking forward to months and years of programming... there you go.

In strength
Xene

PS: it‘s not an affiliate link. I won‘t get money for this. Just thought it was something of interest in here.

EDIT: Geoff gave a me a link specifically for StrongFirst folks - I've edited the original post to use that link instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there

Today I received an email from Geoff (I am on the list) with a link to a special sale:

I hope this link works.
It‘s a collection of several programs by Geoff with a big sale.

So whoever is looking forward to months and years of programming... there you go.

In strength
Xene
I picked it up as well, having all of his best work available online is priceless.

Link:

*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thank you.*

Last edited by a moderator:
*here before the first person asks if KB Muscle is included in the package* :D
No it's not...

I'm pretty sure DD has the rights to that. (I've said this before. 'Shock and Awe Protocol' is a good stand in for KB Muscle, and is readily available and cheap (and maybe even free if you have Kindle Unlimited.)

Our friend Geoff Neupert, a former StrongFirst Master Certified Instructor, is well known for his highly effective kettlebell programs for various goals: strength, mass, fat loss. We strongly endorse them.

Geoff has put together a wealth of his training materials, e-books and videos, into his
Legacy Collection His special deal is available only through this weekend.

-S-

Last edited:
Does anyone know what weights you would need at a minimum for these programs?

I'd probably need to start off at 12kg for presses. Other than that would 16kg, 24kg, and 32kg be ok, or would you need 20's and 28's as well?

Also I'd probably stick to the single kettlebell routines, and only get doubles if I got strong.

There are both single and double bell programs in there. I have 2 16s, 1 24, and 1 32 and that seems to work for me thus far. I'll probably in the near future pick up a second 24, as I'd like to re-run some of the programs I've done lately with them.

Also, doubles *can* get you stronger faster than singles work, if programmed correctly. The larger dose of stress stimulates a greater hormonal response, among other things, but I wouldn't stress about it too much.

Ok, thanks. Thinking about this. Not sure I need anything more than the strongfirst routines I have already.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom