all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Collection with quotes from the forum

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Bauer

Level 8 Valued Member
Hello friends of StrongFirst

For the last few months I have saved bits from the forum and from articles that I found especially enlightening. The file has grown quite a bit.

StrongFirst Forum and Article Nuggets.docx

It covers a lot of topics and is by no means "complete". It is just a subjective collection of nuggets :)

Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy to flick through it and therefore I've made it viewable.

Last edited:

For the last few months I have saved bits from the forum and from articles that I found especially enlightening. The file has grown quite a bit.

It covers a lot of topics and is by no means "complete". It is just a subjective collection of nuggets :)

Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy to flick through it and therefore I've made it viewable.
Impressive, Sir!! Thank You!!

Pretty neat... well done

Wow, great work! And honestly surprised and honored that even my posts are included! Never thought that I could help someone.

Your English is excellent It is an honor to have you on the forum. I value and appreciate all your contributions

I love having an international community.

Thanks, Tubenit

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom