135 lbs x 5, 225 x 3, 275 x 3
315 lbs x 10

B1) Football Bar Bench
135 lbs? X 10 x 3 sets

C1) Single Leg DL
2 x 12 kgs KB x 12 x 2 Sets

C2) Cable Rows
20 x 3 sets

Sumo is feeling like the way. Football bench is hard! I’m really weak at it. Dunno how much the bar weighs. Used two 45s. Easy with the assistance.

Last edited:
03/27/24

Warmup/SLDL/Goblet Squats

A1) Sumo DL
135 lbs x 5, 225 x 3, 275 x 3
315 lbs x 10

B1) Football Bar Bench
135 lbs? X 10 x 3 sets

C1) Single Leg DL
2 x 12 kgs KB x 12 x 2 Sets

C2) Cable Rows
20 x 3 sets

Sumo is feeling like the way. Football bench is hard! I’m really weak at it. Dunno how much the bar weighs. Used two 45s. Easy with the assistance.

The Football Bar does feel a bit odd when you start but it becomes more natural over time. The thing I like the most about it is that my elbows remain neutral and there's less stress on them.

The Football Bar does feel a bit odd when you start but it becomes more natural over time. The thing I like the most about it is that my elbows remain neutral and there's less stress on them.
Yeah it’s just finding the hand position on the bar. The equilibrium is just odd and it tips. I find positioning my thumb nearly at the top of the handle to be sturdiest.

03/28/24

UPPER ACCESORIES
Warmup

A1) BTN Press
Bar x 10, 95 lbs x 5,
115 x 5,5,10

A2) Pullups
BW x 5
25 lbs x 5,5,8

B1) CG Larsen Press
Bar x 10, 95 x 6, 135 x 5, 155 x 5
175 lbs x 12

C) 3 Rounds
Rear Delt Flies, Incline Curls, French Press

My pressing strength has increased substantially over the past month. I’m pleased with this. Previous best BTN Press was 95 lbs x 15 and CG Larsen Press was 165 x 8 so a dramatic improvement there. I’ve gained noticable muscle in my upper body and lbs on the scale.

My squatting and pressing are moving well as of this cycle and I hope this continues. Deadlift is hanging in there which is fine. I’m sure I’m time it’ll come back around. Think I’ve settled for some other movements to help my sumo pull nudge along.

Pulling was always my strong suit but when I started pulling heavier more often, gains abruptly halted. I’d notice after long bouts of not deadlifting, I’d be stronger. So instead of pulling every week, I’ll keep the snatch grip DL and sumo and throw in good mornings and boxes squats on my “pull days”. I think this will be easier on my glass back. On that note, my back feels great after yesterdays heavy sumo session so I’m happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom