all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Cool article about Hypertrophy

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@CharlieJay, I read through that, admittedly skipping a lot of it. I don't find much to recommend there. It's an article by someone who doubted what he heard and at the end realized that what he'd heard was right after all, and it's that training like a bodybuilder will get you a bodybuilder's body while training like a strength athlete will get you a strength athlete's strength. Nothing new in there for me, sir.

-S-

@CharlieJay, I read through that, admittedly skipping a lot of it. I don't find much to recommend there. It's an article by someone who doubted what he heard and at the end realized that what he'd heard was right after all, and it's that training like a bodybuilder will get you a bodybuilder's body while training like a strength athlete will get you a strength athlete's strength. Nothing new in there for me, sir.

-S-
Yeah, It's nothing ground breaking I just thought it was an enjoyable read. It's probably not super relevant to this forum but it couldn't hurt.

I don't think it's irrelevant, but I think it's stuff that anyone who has, e.g., read "Power To The People!" would already know.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom