all posts post new thread

Forum Business Cool Stuff On Our Web Site

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
There is all kinds of cool stuff hiding here ...

About StrongFirst, the School of Strength

... including history, statements of philosophy, brief bios of the folks at HQ. I didn't even know about this until I stumbled onto it a few minutes ago. If you're interested in learning a little more about our School of Strength, poke around in the above link.

You get there from the home page by clicking on "The School of Strength" at the top right. I was looking for an "about" link on the main page, didn't find one, tried this, and was pleasantly surprised.

-S-

Agreed, a lot of great stuff on there!

A suggestion -- add hyperlinks to the headings on this page: STRONGFIRST FAQ -- That way, we can use the links to answer questions. For example, when a friend has a question about what kettlebells are, what they're good for, or what weight they should buy, I can link directly to the "KETTLEBELL FAQ" heading. Better yet, even hyperlink the headings AND the individual questions.

Yes, sounds right. A lot of FAQ pages have the questions listed at the top, with links that jump to that spot lower on the page.

Imagine if the "Why train with kettlebells?" FAQ was linkable -- people could post that link on social media. That would draw people to the site. (Although I'll say I think that section could be much better than it currently is. And I'm not a fan of the tattoo pics. Just my opinion...)

The cover photo looks really great, I mean REAL piece of artwork, perfect with the name "Strongfirst".
However, happy to be a member of this brotherhood and sisterhood. And happy to be a part of The school of strength. Guess I'll be the assistant Head Master of this school someday ;)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom