all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Counting Beads

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I just have a workout notebook log that I write in as I do my programming for the day.

35128_1.jpg
Good old stile (y)
The only issue I see it is "made in China" and not in CCCP

This is embarrassing, after starting a thread on how to count sets, I got all excited about my snatches and trying to recover and forgot to move the beads, hahahaha. Not much I can do to make up for that!
Good news/bad news, you're not alone in that. I move plastic clothes pins, one each set. I have more than once forgotten (I think...) to move a pin and suddenly realize I don't know how many sets I've done.

Simple sidewalk chalk. Sometimes the kids help mark off the sets.
View attachment 10631

That is a more satisfying approach.

Reminds me of what my late wife used to do for a short while when she had a bitter dispute with the IRS. She would get out to where we split firewood, writes IRS on a few choice logs and goes at them with relish.

I just have a workout notebook log that I write in as I do my programming for the day.

35128_1.jpg
Been doing the same since my teens(50+ years now), I just use the IIII, and then the diagonal / cross to show five sets. Besides, it's fun and somewhat humbling to look back through my old workouts from years ago.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom