all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Cpsq workout

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Deleted member 316

Just wondering what your experience is with this workout? I just landed a great job, but it means being on the road. Sometimes staying in a motel and maybe sometimes sleeping in my truck. So I need a simple workout and not really wanting to be rolling around on the ground doing tgu's. I'd probably do some swings at the end. I was also thinking about laddering up and down

I've just finished a 4 week cycle of armour complex. I toyed with 1,1,1 to get more presses in but of the three the weakest move will prob be your press and so doing one of each in a 'set' till find you gas out of presses with squats in the tank. Hence I found armour complex a better ratio. -try both and let me know?

i kept it simple and did 30min AMRAP with various patterns (sets of 1 and 2 , sets of 3, sets of 5, Ladders to 3 etc). You can find my training log to see.

Proper Full body conditioning, and got very good strength and endurance gains. I went from 31 sets in 1s and 2s to 36 sets in sets of 3 and 4 using mixed bells (20+24kg).

I was thinking with 1 1 1 you'd be getting twice as many squats as the rest as each arm does one movement, but you squat once per arm. Albeit it's a much lighter load.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom