all posts post new thread

Nutrition Creatine

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@Geoff Chafe

I guess I was pushing my views. I've never used it. I know people who have and they either had diarrhea or felt it was pointless. I have no experience with it as I said.

ok I part own a supplement company so some may feel my view point is biased.

so many supplements out there are utter tosh and I wouldnt bother with. One I feel is worth use is creatine.

if its pure creatine monohydrate 5g a day for thirty days will do the same as a loading phase which is saturate the muscle stores - this will be a lot less stressful on both your gut and your wallet.

if you've been given samples I doubt its pure creatine monohydrate - most likely a creatine with transporters (typically carbs).

my honest feeling at 14 you dont need it and you are better focusing on your diet - supplements give you a 1-2% edge. sorting your diet out and being consistent with it will give you the 98% and at 14 my thoughts are you're unlikely to have ingrained 100% on point dietary habits.

only once you have reaped gains through hard training and a solid diet gor a few years will you get the most out of an additional supplements.

in my mind every supplement has a benefit to risk ratio, even ones like creatine which has a favourable benefit to risk ratio I would still say you need to maximise the benefit side through 100% dietary compliance.

I would recommend to just eat a half dozen of eggs a day for a couple of years, and then try if Creatine is good for you, which it very well can be. I would recommend CreaPure under the cheapest brand.

Hello,

Before going into supplement, a good diet for a while is always a good judge to see how performance evolves.

Here it is a free trial so why not but...

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello,

I only use a slight supplement with rice protein but:
I do not know if it is better to take creatine in itself or its components:
=> glycine (anime acid which has a "sugar taste", increase oxygen flow via porphyrine creation)
=> methyonine (protein biosynthesis improvement, but need B12 vimatine to be created). The body is not able to create it. So we get it by food (eggs, fishes and meats, lentils)
=> arginine (created thanks to glutamate, increase blood vessels expansion). The body can create it the same way it create methyonine. Deficiency is unusual.

Kind regards,

Pet'

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom