all posts post new thread

Forum Business Custom strength plan question

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Saparker12

Level 4 Valued Member
Hi, I’m considering purchase of the custom strength plan. With plan strong, do you recommend one main lift at a time or can you combine with other compound exercises in a similar approach? I’m trying to determine if I should purchase a plan for one lift or multiple based on that question and my resources.

I attempted to use the “contact us” but it doesn’t submit after repeated attempts. Thank you

@Saparker12, I'm sending you a PM regarding the Contact Us button.

As to your question about a single or multiple lifts, that's a question outside of PlanStrong specifically. Do you want to improve at one lift or multiple lifts? A PS program will work within normal constraints of training time, so that's up to you. A custom PS program, if you've given it accurate information about yourself, certainly won't cause you to overtrain just because you decide to work on multiple lifts, if that's what you're asking.

I encourage you to start a thread in Training -> Other if you want to talk over your training goals and how a PS program might best help you achieve them.

-S-

Hi, I’m considering purchase of the custom strength plan. With plan strong, do you recommend one main lift at a time or can you combine with other compound exercises in a similar approach? I’m trying to determine if I should purchase a plan for one lift or multiple based on that question and my resources.

I attempted to use the “contact us” but it doesn’t submit after repeated attempts. Thank you

Hi @Saparker12 , I have only done a "one lift" Plan Strong plan (bench press) but they can be programmed together, as Steve describes.

I would say if you want to do other compound lifts at the same time, it would be best to request a plan that includes all that you want to do. That way everything is "deconflicted".

Here is my training log where I did the plan. I didn't put the specifics of the plan as far as reps/sets/weight in the log, but you can see how I was working in other training while doing it.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom