all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Dale's Bars - on BOGO sale until October 31, 2017

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
No connection but a happy customer. Dale's Raw Foods sells protein bars that are a staple in our house. Raw, vegan, and all that, but still pretty tasty. Dale was a certified kettlebell instructor at some point, I think.

They're not cheap, usually about $40 for a box of 12, but a few times a year, they have a BOGO - buy one box, get one box free - so that's when we stock up. $40 for 24 bars is around $1.50 apiece, about the same as a lot of other offerings. About 200 calories each. The bars freeze well.

Vegan Protein Bars and Powders | Superfoods | Oats | Plant Nutrition

Like I said, I have no connection, just passing this along because it's a half-price sale and it's only on for another couple of days. Vanilla Cashew seems to be everyone's favorite flavor, and I confess that a lot of the other flavors aren't always even that different from each other, IMHO, but how much can you do with raw, vegan protein bars, anyway? :) Pumpkin is another favorite here.

-S-

Good looking out Steve I was trying to find these last night actually!

Curious to hear if you tried the "That's It" bar

@Jak, I have not. I eat Dale's and something I get in the local store called NuGo, I think - the latter has a chocolate coconut flavor and I love the way they taste. They're not nearly so healthy as Dale's but I treat them as a healthier dessert rather than a worse protein bar, so I'm good. :)

-S-

@Steve Freides, thanks for sharing. I ordered several different protein and breakfast bars. I do not have a favorite flavor yet because all of them taste great.

@Lee, glad to hear it. The fact that they taste good is a bonus - the fact that they tick all the nutritional boxes is why I started with them. Vanilla Cashew is still my favorite. My wife like Blueberry Macadamia.

-S-

There is another sale today on the site, for black friday.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom