all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Dale's Raw Foods - Disappeared?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@Harriet Dunkerley, welcome to the StrongFirst forum.

If they are, in fact, in bankruptcy, my suspicion is that they are no longer in control of whatever assets they have, including your money. I am not a lawyer, and this is neither a statement of fact about Dale's nor your situation nor legal advice, just speculation on my part.

-S-

Thanks Steve!
I’m sure you are correct. They have in fact filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. I saw the court filing on another website. Chapter 11 does leave open the possibility for a business to reorganize and return so we shall see. The website also mentioned and reviewed as a good alternative to Dale’s, “Steve’s No Junk Protein Bars” based out in CA. They have been in operation since 2011. I haven’t tried them yet but the ingredients and ratios looked good!

@Harriet Dunkerley, welcome to the StrongFirst forum.

If they are, in fact, in bankruptcy, my suspicion is that they are no longer in control of whatever assets they have, including your money. I am not a lawyer, and this is neither a statement of fact about Dale's nor your situation nor legal advice, just speculation on my part.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom