all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed David Weck Thread

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
I have removed a thread that was essentially ad hominem in nature. The subject of the thread was David Weck. The first post of the thread asked, among other things, "... is he a nut job?" I offer my apology to David Weck and to everyone on our forum for allowing it in the first place - such questions do not belong here.

I will shortly be in touch with David, who recently joined our forum and who wrote a lengthy, two-part reply in the thread, and I will tell him that his lengthy explanation of his approach to things would best be placed on a web site of his and not our forum. I hasten to add that part of what he wrote were some very kind words about StrongFirst and our forum. To be completely transparent, David's two-part post was the proximate cause of my removing the thread but, as I said above, the thread should never have been allowed here in the first place.

David is still welcomed to be a participant here, as is everyone. We have never banned a user because of a differing point of view and I hope we never have to, but by the same token, we insist that our code of conduct be followed. As of this writing, this thread had violated multiple tenets of our code and in multiple posts, and therefore it's been removed.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom