all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Diamond Pro Kettlebells

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
My brother has one of these and has been happy with it. Mostly does 2 handed swings and get ups

I have the 8, 12, 16, and 24 kg Diamond Pro KBs, and I've had zero issues.

I don't know why I'd pay more.

Walmart has been out of the 70lb ones for well over 6 months, and the only one in stock now is 9lb. I am guessing they are gonna quit carrying them.

Walmart has been out of the 70lb ones for well over 6 months, and the only one in stock now is 9lb. I am guessing they are gonna quit carrying them.

Actually, they seem to get them infrequently, and then completely sell out again, I've seen this happen several times. I'm checking regularly, because I want two more KBs, but I doubt they will have anything in stock until June or something.

Well I had put in to have them alert me when they restocked last October, and have never been alerted.

Hard to find 32kg of any type right now.

Well I had put in to have them alert me when they restocked last October, and have never been alerted.

Hard to find 32kg of any type right now.

Unfortunately, the alerts never seem to work. I’ve had the best success by checking the Wal-Mart website everyday. I got a second 28kg a couple weeks ago just by being obsessive. Annoying, I know, but the price is too good to pass up.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom