all posts post new thread

Nutrition Diet suggestions

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Provx

Level 5 Valued Member
Wondering if there is a go to diet on the forum these days? Ive tried everything over the years, keto, warrior, slow carb, paleo, Mediterranean etc. i am a 36 year old male.

Keto worked well in the short term for weight loss, but fat doesn’t seem especially satiating to me, i can eat 8 strips of bacon and be unphased for example. MCT oil on the other hand mixed with coffee and collogen is very filling, although hard on the stomach.

I have found personally i tend to graze if i have snacks around the house, so its best for me just to keep the house clear of even healthy snacks such as nuts, jerky, protein bars etc.

I fight high body inflammation/ arthritis which I inherited from family genetics

I think realistically i need to be on a diet of IF for say 16-8 with a couple meal replacement drinks and one normal meal a day.

It would be nice if there was a good meal replacement or protein powder that came in pre portioned packs to mix with water, and then a small selection of easy to make meals for a cooking noob like me to stick to while trying to drop weight

Just looking for ideas, maybe there are some new trends in diet I haven’t considered that might be interesting to try. I am currently doing the kettlebells strong first clean and jerk program 2 times a week plus walking. This low rep stuff/ low lactic acid stuff is ideal for dealing with inflammation

Thanks

If satiation is an issue, protein, fruit, and veggies are the three big ones to help with that.

I like a low carb/ keto Mediterranean diet. More veggies and seafood/ chicken. Downside is that I need to eat a ton of seafood and chicken to feel satisfied.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom