all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Do Onions Increase Testosterone?

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Might as well add in some garlic.

I don't know about garlic's effects on T, but it's definitely a vasodilator.

I've experimented with going HAM on garlic, eating 14+ cloves raw one time.

It definitely had an effect that I could feel in my extremities.

But in that dosage it was also a strong laxative.

Is this all a ploy to get blokes to eat more veg?
Bit like that vegan claim that eating black beans may make your erection last longer.
Combine the 2 for full effect...a weeping, farting, smelly old man. I'm all yours Ladies, smother me in chocolate.
I’ve always heard the rumor that celery, uh, increases manly fluid volume. Toss in some carrots and we have a nice mirepoix going.

100% agree. There are countless studies showing no nutrient difference in conventional vs organic. And if you talk to farmers, the only difference is what chemicals they use and their yield size per acre. Organic just means that they use different "organic certified" chemicals.

There are some differences in how those variances in chemicals affect things like algae blooms, however.

Had a bunch juiced into a green juice drink, felt like it was going to burn a hole in my stomach. Stuck my face under the faucet and chugged water to calm it down. A client had the other half, took a good swig then barfed all over the parking lot of the health food store with the juice bar.

14, damn. Hopefully it wrecked shop on any intestinal parasites hanging around.

Garlic has inulin which can be absolute havoc in digestive tracts. Anytime I see a restaurant having sunchokes on special, I feel bad for all the diners who are unknowingly about to have a rough night after their date lol.

There are some differences in how those variances in chemicals affect things like algae blooms, however.
It kind of depends. Organic farming in most cases removes the ability to do no till methods which increases the soil runoff. Organic fertilizers in most cases contain the same amount of core chemicals as the conventional ones just not as readily available to the crops. So they put the same amount of nitrogen in there, but it isn't as readily available to the plants, and they have to till, which increases runoff and increases the nitrogen in that runoff.

It certainly does have some environmental advantages. But it has several disadvantages too. It's a complicated topic about a complicated system.

Had a bunch juiced into a green juice drink, felt like it was going to burn a hole in my stomach. Stuck my face under the faucet and chugged water to calm it down. A client had the other half, took a good swig then barfed all over the parking lot of the health food store with the juice bar.
Guys... If you are going to go ham you gotta roast it first. Then you get that buttery garlic goodness you can eat by the bulb.

It kind of depends. Organic farming in most cases removes the ability to do no till methods which increases the soil runoff. Organic fertilizers in most cases contain the same amount of core chemicals as the conventional ones just not as readily available to the crops. So they put the same amount of nitrogen in there, but it isn't as readily available to the plants, and they have to till, which increases runoff and increases the nitrogen in that runoff.

It certainly does have some environmental advantages. But it has several disadvantages too. It's a complicated topic about a complicated system.

"Good" organic farmers should be using less fertilizers and more nitrogen fixation via crop rotating legumes if they consider sustainability to be a goal.

Of course, inorganic farmers should be doing that, too, but I somewhat expect organic farmers to try a bit harder if they have a goal sustainable, as opposed to just earning a label.

I'm sick of the vegan and yoga garbage. If you want to be a weak bendy weeping bitch with a ma-bun, its a perfect recipe.

I eat loads of beef, beef liver, and fresh raw eggs and lift heavy weights. My testosterone levels are mid range(500-600) but I always have high free test levels.

Back
Top Bottom