all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Do you have to add videos via YouTube here?

Halfakneecap

Level 6 Valued Member
Simple question, YouTube sucks, it takes me half an hour of swearing to get a video up here. Is there an easier way ?

Simple question, YouTube sucks, it takes me half an hour of swearing to get a video up here. Is there an easier way ?
If the video is 1 min or less, there’s Instagram.

You could also check if other video hosting sites are simpler. The only other free one I know of is Daily Motion, but I’ve never used it.

Post your video anywhere you like. As long as you can, give us a link to it, it will be fine. Google docs works.

-S-

Cheers guys, it’s as much a hassle to setup new accounts so I will suck it up and use YouTube. I rarely use it, so have to go through the whole forgot password thing, then remember how to use it haha.

You can tell I work with my hands I guess

Cheers guys, it’s as much a hassle to setup new accounts so I will suck it up and use YouTube. I rarely use it, so have to go through the whole forgot password thing, then remember how to use it haha.

You can tell I work with my hands I guess
I’m pretty sure Imgur doesn’t require an account. Been a few years since I used it though.

Yeah, I just gave up. I had to watch a YouTube video to work out how to upload a video and lasted about 20s into the 4 minute video. I can live without it.

Or I’ll get one of my teenagers to upload it for me. Probably my best bet

Yeah, I just gave up. I had to watch a YouTube video to work out how to upload a video and lasted about 20s into the 4 minute video. I can live without it.

See screenshot below. After you take your video, go to youtube.com, and you'll see a picture of a video camera with a "+" in it. Click on the camera - it's near the top/right for me - then click on Upload. That's it - you'll be asked to pick your video file (or drag-and-drop it) and your video will be uploaded. After that, you'll have some questions to answer but they're not a big deal.

Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 8.30.11 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom