all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed do you movement screen? TRX MAPS experience please click!

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
If the facility is large enough, doubling that to 10-20% sounds like a good bet vs the cost of the machine.

(I'm assuming the machine isn't six figures)
Yeah, you set up a MAPS class, semi-private training, 3-5 students per class, run it a different times during the day. Could do a few big classes as well.

Fascinating discussion!
- I work in a medical fitness facility. this would be used by members, and of course wouldn't complain if it led to booking sessions w/ trainers
- I never looked at it from a "gamified" perspective. I'll have to meditate and this one before I come to some initial conclusions
- In Canada this is definitely not something that would be covered under someone's insurance. Very few plans here include $$ for training, prevention, etc. Only therapy would qualify. (This is a big problem here of course but we are a minimum a decade or two away. Kinesiology is recognized differently province to province as well).
- I have no idea the cost actually, again I'm not involved as much in the higher level meetings; I've just been asked for input at this stage

Purely from a movement screening perspective—using one screen to predict "everything" is a flawed approach.

Will it be a "lead generation" driver—hard to say but you are in a medical facility where folks have already had direction so I'm not sure.

Purely from a movement screening perspective—using one screen to predict "everything" is a flawed approach.

Will it be a "lead generation" driver—hard to say but you are in a medical facility where folks have already had direction so I'm not sure.

Thanks. I am less concerned with lead generation than I am with good, valid tools. Just need to come up with the right talking points for mgmt!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom