all posts post new thread

Nutrition Do You Prefer SARMs for Burning Fat?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Bobbo

Level 1 Valued Member
Hello Brothers,

What SARMs is your recommendation for an amazing fat loss very quickly, I can't really get a good answer I feel comfortable with. I think I want to try a SARMs to help with fat loss, what do you guys recommend? Any help would be helpful.

@Bobbo If you've not gotten a good answer you feel comfortable with, then that might be because you're not really comfortable with the idea of messing with these things in the first place.

If you want to tell us more about where you're at at the moment, your training history, what your goals are etc. I'm sure there are a bunch of people here who'd be happy to offer advice and suggestions for training programmes and dietary and lifestyle changes that could be of some use to you.

SARMS like peptides are legal and supposedly safe and I guess if you're into stuff like whey, creatine, BCAAs etc but they aren't getting you where you want to be then it's understandable to look at the more exotic supplements. I don't blame the guy for asking.

Yeah, I would head to a different forum Bobbo.

I don't think anyone here can help you.

I would think hard about using SARMs because there's always a tradeoff somewhere, even if it's not immediately apparent.

SARMS like peptides are legal
I never heard about SARMs before this thread and did a little research.
a) They aren't researched that well. Promising results concerning little sideeffects, but still not much research and they are still in the testing phase.
b) In Germany (and therefore most likely the rest of the European Union) they are indeed illegal if you possess more than 90mg. 90mg is only 3-4 days worth of recommended daily consumption (~25-30mg), so if you want stay legal you have to buy every third day, otherwise you'll most likely possess more than 90mg.

You can do whatever you want with your body, but I'd stay away from drugs that are still in the testing phase and considered illegal by at least a couple of big western countries.

Hello Brothers,

What SARMs is your recommendation for an amazing fat loss very quickly, I can't really get a good answer I feel comfortable with. I think I want to try a SARMs to help with fat loss, what do you guys recommend? Any help would be helpful.

There is no such a thing as "amazing fat loss very quickly". Looks like you've read too much of advertisements.
Whatever you gain very quickly, you will most likely lose it even quicker.

SARMs like peptides are legal and supposedly safe and I guess if you're into stuff like whey, creatine, BCAAs etc but they aren't getting you where you want to be then it's understandable to look at the more exotic supplements. I don't blame the guy for asking.

Thanks Luke for understanding me.

Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom