all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Do You Weigh Your KBs?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Had to laugh reading this thread. My scale is a "bathroom scale" I think from 1950's (looks exactly like what I remember from childhood) that I bought at yard sale for about $5. It works of a very old spring. If you are careful to reset zero each time and gently step on it exactly the same way every time, you get reproducible results. Accuracy? Not so much. I use it to monitor trend and nothing else. I very occasionally check accurate body weight at doctor's office.

Had to laugh reading this thread. My scale is a "bathroom scale" I think from 1950's (looks exactly like what I remember from childhood) that I bought at yard sale for about $5. It works of a very old spring. If you are careful to reset zero each time and gently step on it exactly the same way every time, you get reproducible results. Accuracy? Not so much. I use it to monitor trend and nothing else. I very occasionally check accurate body weight at doctor's office.

How do you upload your scale data to an app and then map that your nutrition tracking?

JK

Kind of. I really do both of those things.

As a leading indicator of my obsession with full spectrum data-driven training, I'm going in for my DEXA scan on Fri.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom