all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Dry Fighting Weight Results

Gerd Specht

Level 1 Valued Member
Good work, but those numbers don't seem to add up.

Day 1 is ladders of 1,2,3. So if you did 54 press reps, that's 9 complete ladders. Even if you didn't have time to do the last FSQ set, that should be only 3 reps less than the press reps, not 6 less.

Were you alternating complete ladders of C&P and complete ladders of FSQ? It should be alternating sets (1 C&P, 1 FSQ, 2 C&P, 2 FSQ, etc.), not alternating ladders.

For the cleans, if you did 54 press reps, that's 54 cleans. 48 FSQ reps is 8 ladders of 3 sets each, so 24 sets. With one clean for each set, that's another 24 cleans. 54 + 24 = 78 cleans, not 74. I'm guessing this one is just a calculation error.
Sorry the Clean is a calculation error, your right.

Did one Full Ladder for C+P and then one Full Ladder for FSQ. Oh okay, did get that wrong.
Copy that for the next time.
Hit 9 Rounds for the C+P and 8 for the FSQ.
I cleaned each Rep for the Press. For the FSQ i only cleaned the bells once each rung.

@Bunn, oh yes that thing is Dope!!!

Gerd Specht

Level 1 Valued Member
Got a problem, just two days in the Programm and dear @Geoff Neupert i like it, i have to travel the next view weeks due of duty. That mean i can use the 24er one week and have only DB´s in the next week. This switch will last. I thought about switching between DFW and ROP on DB´s. Week to Week. I know not the best thing to switch between programms, but do wath you can with wath you have. Waths the your opinion.

Mark Limbaga

Level 8 Valued Member
Elite Certified Instructor
Got a problem, just two days in the Programm and dear @Geoff Neupert i like it, i have to travel the next view weeks due of duty. That mean i can use the 24er one week and have only DB´s in the next week. This switch will last. I thought about switching between DFW and ROP on DB´s. Week to Week. I know not the best thing to switch between programms, but do wath you can with wath you have. Waths the your opinion.

Not necessarily DFW as written but you can use DBs or do pike pushups for a pressing variant, do reverse lunges for your lower body work

Geoff Neupert

Level 7 Valued Member
Beast Tamer
@Gerd Specht ,

Just switch to DBs and pick back up with the KBs when you come home.

It might feel awkward, but that's ok - just extra stimulation for your CNS.

Red_and_Black

Level 3 Valued Member
Just started this again, didn't quite complete the full thing last time as shoulder played up, and I was running for 1hr + on 2 days a week as well which I think was too much tbh. Did it with 2 x24kg last time, and this time doing it with 2 x 20kg for the C&P and 2 x 24kg for the FSQ. Will do the full 5 weeks then repeat with 2 x 24kg for the C&P and 2 x 28kg for the FSQ - assuming my shoulder is OK! And not doing anything on the off days either this time! (That 10 weeks takes me up to starting a new job where I'll only have time for 2, sometimes 3, sessions a week for 2 years or so.)

Week 1 session 1 today did 31 of each C&P and FSQ, 5 full ladders and then a single of each. More than same session last time, but obviously lighter on the C&P this time round. I do love this program!

Last edited:
Top Bottom