all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed EASY MUSCLE (Geoff Neupert)

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)

Xene

Level 6 Valued Member
There is a new program from the one and only Geoff Neupert.

Did anyone already buy it? Is it an updated version of Kettlebell muscle? Or from the Giant?

Geoff, there is so much writing inside the presentation that I am more confused than anything.

If anyone bought it, can you share what we can expect?

I'm currently running Swing Hard again, so I know Geoff's stuff works. I'm considering buying this just because of the line in the email I got,

"How can I do The Giant if I can't Press? I show you what to substitute and how to add bodyweight exercises to that".

To me it reads like three variations of the Giant, bridging 1.0 and 1.1, applying it to different modalities, and combining it with X.
3x8 weeks, so there is a difference.

I've purchased the programs.
They look nice. All 3 are 8 week programs, each with 2 fases.
The first is a lot like the giant, but with some tips on which exercises you can add and how.
The other 2 programs are also auto regulated, but with an A and B session (done in an ABA BAB way) and have a mix of weighted and bodyweight exercises.
Also Geoff gives some tips on adding extra ab work.

I purchased it last night. It’s very much worth the $39 price tag. Video instructions on non-kettlebell and kettlebell movements, Giant-ish program, Giant + squat and body weight program, and Swing + bodyweight program. Schedule B is the answer to all the questions of how to add squats and chin ups to the Giant. Schedule C is for those who have a problem going overhead. All auto regulated and geared towards the busy middle aged crowd. Easily adaptable to any equipment. You don’t have to do the programs in order. Super cool idea. Seems like something you can do forever.

Last edited:
Hi;

I have checked the “product page” in his website. There is no program that I can see called easy muscle. Where and how can we find the program that is mentioned?

Best;

Ege

Thanks a lot.

One more question if it won’t violate @Geoff Neupert terms.

Maybe he is the person to answer, if he may.

I can’t do presses or TGU’s because of overhead mobility issues.

Is schedule C of this program, requires no over head press?

Is Schedule C one 8 weeks long stand alone program w two phases?

Is it too much to ask, which exercises are in Schedule C? I know Geoff programs deliver, I just want to make sure that, one of the pillar exercises in the program is not limited with my current physical status.
Best;

Ege

Thanks a lot.

One more question if it won’t violate @Geoff Neupert terms.

Maybe he is the person to answer, if he may.

I can’t do presses or TGU’s because of overhead mobility issues.

Is schedule C of this program, requires no over head press?

Is Schedule C one 8 weeks long stand alone program w two phases?

Is it too much to ask, which exercises are in Schedule C? I know Geoff programs deliver, I just want to make sure that, one of the pillar exercises in the program is not limited with my current physical status.
Best;

Ege
I hope this is ok to share @Geoff Neupert . Can you do dips and chin ups? Those are included in schedule C. He’s also offering a 30 day money back guarantee. So if you buy it, and it won’t work for you, I bet he’ll help you out.

So did Geoff just make the Giant a year long program?
I haven't had te to read the whole email yet. With the addition of squats, is it suited for hypertrophy now or just strength based?

I hope this is ok to share @Geoff Neupert . Can you do dips and chin ups? Those are included in schedule C. He’s also offering a 30 day money back guarantee. So if you buy it, and it won’t work for you, I bet he’ll help you out.
I can‘t do dips, is there a way to train around dips?

Are these single or double KB programs, and how many different KBs so you need to complete them? Seems promising!

Thanks a lot, I love chins and dips!

Back
Top Bottom