all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed EASY MUSCLE (Geoff Neupert)

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Alright guys, just want some confirmation my squat and clean aren't looking too bad. I worry I'm casting the bells forward on the drop, but I'm otherwise pretty happy.

Has anybody had an issues getting support on this product?
I've emailed multiple times over the last three weeks without a reply.
It says to use the subject line,
"Questions about 'EASY MUSCLE'

Alright guys, just want some confirmation my squat and clean aren't looking too bad. I worry I'm casting the bells forward on the drop, but I'm otherwise pretty happy.

They look pretty good to me. I’d agree it looks like you’re casting a little on your down in the clean. Something that helped me was rather than focusing on my hand to focus on my elbow - by dropping the elbow and pulling a bit back you remove the casting problem and then the hand just follows the bell down; also helped me keep my arms more relaxed in the down and more hips in the drive. Some people still focus on the hand and think of “unzippering” a jacket. Different focus, same fix.

The weight also looks light for you. What’s your RM with 16s?

Has anybody had an issues getting support on this product?
I've emailed multiple times over the last three weeks without a reply.
It says to use the subject line,
"Questions about 'EASY MUSCLE'
I emailed Geoff a week or so ago and got a reply re Easy Muscle. He did say he was a bit behind at the moment.

They look pretty good to me. I’d agree it looks like you’re casting a little on your down in the clean. Something that helped me was rather than focusing on my hand to focus on my elbow - by dropping the elbow and pulling a bit back you remove the casting problem and then the hand just follows the bell down; also helped me keep my arms more relaxed in the down and more hips in the drive. Some people still focus on the hand and think of “unzippering” a jacket. Different focus, same fix.

The weight also looks light for you. What’s your RM with 16s?
Thanks John, I'll work on the elbow cue. I tested the 16s at 10 TRM C+P 2 weeks ago before I started the program, but I feel it was more of a technique breakdown than a strength issue, as it's the first time I've done any double C+P for ages. I'll be interested to see where I sit with them at the end of the 8 weeks.

I managed 60 reps in 25 minutes on sunday on the W2D2 "heavy" day, what are other people managing with their 10rm? I'm resting enough so I can manage the last press each set.

I have just run through the plans and pdf.
I love All his other writings, but i really Think that theese are confusing and not so easy to go to as his other programs.

I just downloaded it. But I didn‘t see what‘s new!?
Workouts earlier were number 1,1,2,2, etc. which led to some confusion. now i see numbering as 1,2,3,4 ... etc. Otherwise everything else seems same to me !

Had somebody got a link to the login page? I bought the program when it came out, just want to check out the updates, and I can't for the life of me work out how to get to it from the chasingstrength page. @Geoff Neupert

Back
Top Bottom