all posts post new thread

Old Forum "Easy" Sinister Get Up and a Word to the Combat Athletes

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Pavel Macek

Level 9 Valued Member
Master Certified Instructor
Elite Certified Instructor
Sinister
My student Zdenek, a humble and smart working guy:

- Sinister Get Up - check!

- Sinister swing - work in progress, coming soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4_c-8YQyAE

Important note for the combat athletes: I am currently preparing couple of professional kickboxers and MMA/K1 fighters. According their own words, Simple & Sinister diet of swings and Get Ups is the real game changer - no soreness, plenty of juice for sport specific prep (pads, heavy bag, sparring), and huge carryover to the ring/mat, FAST. Do it.

Chief, StrongFirst - thank you.

Nice and smooth! I look forward to seeing his swing.

Interesting about your fighters. I think Jason Ginsberg said something similar in a recent thread about the impact of S&S on his BJJ. Can't go wrong with swings and get ups!

Chief, Tom, Andy - thank you.

One of my students, MMA/Muay Thai /K1 fighter wrote me:

"My grip strength has improved significantly. We have trained armbars yesterday from the side mount position, and nobody was able to armbar me, I have easily bridged off everybody, or simply got up, even though there was a guy over 100 kg - I have lifted him like a piece of paper. I suppose that is the Get Up?

My strength and cardio has improved significantly, in 3 months, and I am far ahead of everybody else from my MMA class. All that in 3 months - I wonder what will be in 1 year?"

The best thing is, that it is a program that has excellent results, and in the afternoon I can easily make another training session - I am going on Tuesdays and Thursdays to Gi sparring or grappling for MMA lessons. When I was going to hardcore circuit trainings before, I was sore and in pain for next three days. Right now, my conditioning is of the charts - is the swing such a miraculous exercise, really?"
S&S delivers!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom